Product Offer Manager
About IMV Technologies
The IMV Technologies Group is a global leader in Assisted Reproduction solutions for animals & humans, designing, manufacturing and marketing a mix of high quality consumables (e.g. straws & bags) and equipment (e.g. filing machines, imaging devices). The company benefits from a truly international footprint with close to 90% of sales outside of France across 120+ countries, with regional manufacturing capabilities to serve these remote markets.
What will you do?
This position is for the Bovine or Swine markets.
- Support the development of deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, technology trends, identification and assessment of significant growth opportunities. Identify and execute market research activities to drive business platform/portfolio decisions.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative market data in order to identify trends in the market and thereby, translate these trends into business opportunities and actions.
- Identify and pursue incremental growth opportunities (new markets, new channels, regional opportunities, tech uses, etc.) outside and within the existing portfolio.
- Define offer bid specifications including the marketing mix: product, pricing, channel distribution, customer segmentation in relation to R&D.
- Can create a relevant and differentiating global value proposition.
- Identify immediate, midterm and long term product gaps within the portfolio and provide solutions to fill the gaps:
- - Complete business plans by analyzing different operating models and distribution channels
- - Identify key growth areas and complete financial modeling
- - Identify and develop innovative business models
- - Innovation, New Product Development & Portfolio Management
- Must be able to communicate vision and win others over to a unified strategy
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Experience in swine or bovine market
- Strategic thinking, strong project management skills, customer and commercial focus
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, including internationally
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Program Management or equivalent
- Four to eight (4-8) years in similar position
L’aigle (preferred) or Paris. Remote possible (2 days a week)
To apply, please use the following link: Product Offer Manager